* For building iron in your body eat plenty of spinach juice.
* If you exercise with music, you will exercise longer and enjoy it more. Choose something upbeat and energizing.
* On a busy day, take 20 minutes to go for a brisk walk to help reduce stress.
* Eat most of your fat and calories for the day, in the morning. Doing this will put your metabolism into high gear. Then eat lean the rest of the day.
* While running, if you have stomach cramps, stop and bend forward from the waist. Breath in and out, slowly and deeply while contracting your abdominal muscles.
* While doing housework, increase the pace to get some extra exercise and calorie burning.
* If you are having problems with migrain headaches, drink some hot tea with honey and this should help ease the pain.
* Always take the steps instead of the elevator if you plan on cutting down those extra calories.
* Eat a bowl of oatmeal each day to lower your cholesterol.
* Drink plenty of water since it helps liver function well and your body will benefit and that will show from your glowing skin. So also drink plenty of water before, during and after exercising.
* To lower blood pressure, improve your mood and relieve depression, exercise regularly.
* If you experience pain, dizziness, shortness of breath, irregular heartbeat or increased fatigue while exercising, call a doctor immediately.
* Begin your workout with warm-up exercises and end with cool-down exercises.
* If you suffer from eczema, avoid heat and sweating.
* Wear loose, lightweight clothing while exercising. Choose natural fabrics that will breathe.
* When it is hot outside, drink more water and avoid caffeine and alcoholic beverages.
* Ear ache – place a piece of potato (raw) in the ear-remove later.
* Breathe naturally while doing stretching exercises. Never hold your breath.
* Make soups the day before and refrigerate. Skim the fat off the top before reheating.
* To feel as though you are eating more, slow down and chew thoroughly. Take at least 20 minutes to eat a meal. Taking longer to eat will make you feel fuller and also helps in digesting food properly.
* When going to see a doctor, write down the questions you want to ask. Also, write down the answers. If you don’t understand the answer, ask again! Take along any medication bottles you are taking.
* Keep your attitude positive and smile.
* burning down the lights an hour or two before bedtime will help you get a better night’s sleep.
* Avoid smoke-filled rooms and breathing or exercising near busy roads. Exercise in clean environment.