WEIGHT LOSS TIPS
All of the world, there are thousands of people who are struggling with over weight. The victims have a lot of health related problems. Some of these problems are only minor, like the common cold and achy knees and joints, but health risks such as heart disease, cancer and diabetes are very dangerous. Only one solution for this “Weight Loss”
Weight loss is not an easy task, regular exercises and appropriate food selection is the most impotent thing. it is also important to have the discipline and dedication to stick to your diet program. Losing weight is a commitment that one must make in all areas of their life. Understand that a weight loss program is not a linear process. Your body weight may go up or down over a given period of time.
Tips of weight loss
1. Daily Exercise
2. Don’t exercise alone
3. Find some one is committed to do exercise.
4. Don’t try to reduce a lot of weight in less time.
5. Don’t give an excuse “no time for exercise” if you really want to reduce weight there is time.
6. Minimum 30 to 45 minute of exercise 5 times in a week. In first time doing an exercise is difficult, increase the time and activity.
7. Get a medical advice for Weight loss support. Join in a exercise program.
B. Life style
8. Change your life style make control on your health
9. Find the causes of over weight.
10. Have confidence in yours self
11. find a better treatment, dieting and exercise plan
12. Avoid alcohol
13. smoking and other bad habits
14. Try to avoid artificial foods, and read the labels of all foods. Then know what you are eating.
15. proper rest, sleep properly
16. know & adjust ur daily calories,
17. Be responsible
18. Always be active walk & talk
20. Drink more water
21. Avoid meat foods add fish
22. add vegetables and low calories food
23. Eat low calorie foods
25. Eat more non-soluble fibber foods in your diet.
26. Drink hot water through out the day.
27. One can drink 4 to 6 glasses of hot water through out the day to aid digestion and weight loss.
28. Cut down on milk, curd and pannier
D. Simple things you can follow
29. Move your body always.Tap your feet, Swing your legs, Drum your fingers, Stand up and stretch, Move your head from side to side, Change position. Wriggle and fidget, Pace up and down. Don’t use the internal phone go in person. Use the upstairs loo. Park in the furthest corner of the car park. Stand up when you’re on the phone. Clench and release your muscles. Best of luck keep rocking