Intestinal Worms Natural / Ayurvedic Remedies for Adults
Worms can live within our intestines for years without causing any symptoms. But they can start troubling us with some of the symptoms.Worms breed in an unhygienic environment.
A person who suffering from intestinal worms may suffer from loose motion, bad breath, dark circles under the eye,
hunger pangs,anaemiaand headache. Egg of the worm travel in the body through contaminated food and water. worms such as hook worm may even enter the body if one walk with barefoot on soil. The eggs hatch and multiply in the intestine and causing this condition. In case of children they may suffer from itching around the anal region, girls may experience vaginal discharge or itching, diarrhoea, stomach ache and affected children may get up frequently in the night. one way of checking for an infection is to examine the stool of your child in which long thin thread like worms may be visible. you may notice your child is loosing weight even though they are eating well. If the symptoms appear severe it is best to approach a doctor.
(1) Eat 10gms of jaggery on empty stomach in the morning.
Then wait for 15mts then eat half a teaspoon of fresh carom seeds followed with one glass of water.
(2) Eat one table spoon of crushed cocunut with breakfast.
after about 3 hours, take a glass of warm milk to this add a tablespoon of castor oil and mix well.drink this daily.
(3) extract the juice of an unriped papaya and to this add a tablespoon of honey .
mix well this mixture and to this again add a small quantity of hot waer and mix well.
drink this juice once in every day.
(4) carrots are known for treating intestinal worms. Grate 2 pieces of carrot and eat them on an empty stomach in the morning.
Doing this daily will not only help get rid of parasites but also prevent parasite attack in the future.
(5) A mixture of ground pumpkin seeds and water can help to expel tapeworms.
(6) Garlic has strong anti-fungal and antiseptic properties. Eating 3 cloves of raw garlic per day can help get rid of all types of intestinal worms.
(7) Have a mixture of a tablespoon of bitter gourd juice with a glass of buttermilk once a day for three days continuously.
(8) This is another effective home remedy to get rid of intestinal worms.
keep the pet’s food tray clean and away from the reach of your child.
Get your pets treated regularly. sometimes they act as the carrier of worms.
Teach your child to wash their hands with soap or hand sanitizer,
3-4 times in a day.
Ensure that the child does not put dirty hands inside the mouth.
Avoid eating raw and uncooked meat.
Temporarily avoid coffee, refined sugar, alcohol, and refined foods.
Try eating more raw garlic. Pineapple contains the digestive enzyme bromelain.
A diet rich in pineapple may help to clear certain parasites such as tapeworms.
Carrots, sweet potatoes, and squash are some foods that are rich in beta carotene, a precursor for vitamin A.
Vitamin A is thought to increase resistance to penetration by larvae. Vitamin C and zinc also support the immune system
Probiotics such as Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacteria, and L. bulgaricus can help to rebuild beneficial intestinal bacteria.
Turmeric and cloves are other supplements that can help fight parasites.